Citycon is a leading owner, manager and developer of urban, grocery-anchored shopping centres in the Nordic and Baltic region, managing assets that total approximately EUR 5 billion and with market capitalisation of over EUR 2 billion. Citycon is No. 1 shopping centre owner in Finland and among the market leaders in Norway, Sweden and Estonia. Citycon has also established a foothold in Denmark. More information at: http://www.citycon.com/
Citycon Group Finance and Accounting team is now looking for an active and dynamic Financial Controller to work in a team with 7 professionals.
As you will be responsible for the IFRS entries related to Citycon consolidated balance sheet. This role will report to Group Controller.
The main responsibilities include:
- Main controller of Group consolidated balance sheet
- Acquisition cost eliminations related to transactions such as acquiring of new companies and disposing of some assets.
- Gains/loss on sale IFRS calculations and entries of disposed assets and companies
- Fair value gain/loss calculations and entries based on IAS 40 –standard
- HFM (Hyperion Financial Management) main user including controlling and executing user access rights, organisation changes, metadata updates and reporting process.
- As a team member preparing interim reports and annual reports based on IFRS and stock exchange rules.
- Certain tasks in monthly management reporting and budgeting.
In order to succeed in this position you must have:
- University degree in accounting
- Work experience at least 3-years in the field (including auditing, accounting, reporting and controlling).
- Preferably working experience in IFRS compliant large international company
- Knowledge of IFRS rules and reporting
- Good written and oral skills of Finnish and English
- Ability to execute all tasks independently after the training and education
- Good IT skills: MS Office, Outlook, Hyperion Financial Management
- Analytical mind-set, passion for developing things and great teamwork skills
Real estate business knowledge is a benefit.
Citycon is offering you a very interesting position in an international environment with great opportunities to grow professionally!
The position is fixed term until the end of July 2018 and the location will be Espoo.
The work starts upon agreement, 1st Juny at the latest. Please send your application with salary request and an informative CV in English as soon as possible.
For more information, please contact Businesslike Consultant Reetta Evers, Reetta.evers (at) businesslike.fi or +358 9 682 90804.
BUSINESSLIKE - HYVIÄ IHMISIÄ VAIN HYVIIN YRITYKSIIN
Businesslike on Taloustutkimuksen Yrityskuvatutkimuksen, 2016, (Suur-Helsingin vaikutusalue), mukaan alansa paras yritys asiakaskokemuksen perusteella mitattuna. Yritys sai mitatuissa yhdeksästä yrityskuvatekijässä ykkössijan kahdeksassa. Businesslikella oli myös koko tutkimuksen korkein NPS, 57.