Danfoss engineers technologies that enable the world of tomorrow to do more with less. The company meets the growing need for infrastructure, food supply, energy efficiency and climate-friendly solutions. Company is employing a staff of more than 23 000, with sales in more than 100 countries.
Danfoss Drives is a global AC drive manufacturer, one of the four segments in Danfoss Group. With two giants in the drives industry – Danfoss and Vacon – now successfully merged, there are 5000 employees specialized in motor control related to all industries and applications situated around the world. With around 1000 R&D engineers, Danfoss Drives is a technology trendsetter; able to push the boundaries of innovation to strengthen its customers’ competitive edge. Danfoss is engineering tomorrow – today. Read more: http://drives.danfoss.com/
We are now looking for a
DIGITAL PLATFORM MANAGER
to strengthen Danfoss Drives’ Digital Customer Experience organization.
As a Digital Platform Manager, you will play an important role in driving digital transformation in Danfoss Drives and guiding the projects with a customer-centric approach.
If you are looking for an international career in a global and innovative B2B -environment with globally well-known and valued brands, this job is for you!
Role and tasks will include:
- Managing digital platforms projects e.g. Marketing Automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), DAM (Digital Asset Management) and digital apps
- Gathering platform requirements and assessing relevant projects’ risks and benefits
- Benchmarking market practices and latest trends to suggest the best course of actions in different projects and increase platforms adoption across the company
- Providing usability and user experience improvements to develop the platforms
- Liaising with regional marketing teams and with people from the other Danfoss’ business segments as well as with group functions (e.g. Danfoss Group IT)
Qualifications needed in this position:
- Proven track record in managing projects in a fast paced environment (digital marketing, design and/or technology)
- Familiarity in requirements management/prioritization, stakeholder engagement and knowledge of business in general
- Competence in using analytics and market data to optimize/scale digital marketing activities and to take decisions
- Solid knowledge of Marketing Automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and Digital Asset Management solutions
- Fluent communication and presentation skills in both written and spoken English
Excellent project management skills and experience of formal methodologies (e.g. Scrum) is an advantage.
This job suits best for a person who is resilient, persistent in reaching objectives and capable of bridging business and technology. The position is permanent and preferred location will be in Finland (Vantaa) or Denmark.
The work starts upon agreement. As a Digital Platform Manager you will report to the Head of Digital Customer Experience. The position requires 20 travelling days per year as a minimum.
Please send your application with salary request and an informative CV in English as soon as possible.
Please apply here.
For more information, please contact Businesslike Consultant Reetta Evers, reetta.evers (at) businesslike.fi or +358 9 682 90 804.
BUSINESSLIKE - HYVIÄ IHMISIÄ VAIN HYVIIN YRITYKSIIN
Businesslike on Taloustutkimuksen Yrityskuvatutkimuksen, 2016, (Suur-Helsingin vaikutusalue), mukaan alansa paras yritys asiakaskokemuksen perusteella mitattuna. Yritys sai mitatuissa yhdeksästä yrityskuvatekijässä ykkössijan kahdeksassa. Businesslikella oli myös koko tutkimuksen korkein NPS, 57.