Our customer is very well-known international company which serves consumers and customers around the world with a brand portfolio of globally recognized brands.
We are now looking for our customer a People Data Analyst for the temporary need until 15 September 2017.
Company is now implementing new HCM (Human Capital Management) tool globally. You will be crunching the numbers and performing the data analysis related to job architecture, salaries, culture implementation. You will be testing the new system and preparing informative materials for training purposes.
- Collect, consolidate and prepare data for Analyses (typically using excel)
- Review data and perform quality checks and verification
- Perform system tests and validations
- Support Compensation and Benefits data analysis
- Together with the HR Global team:
- trouble shoot, and provide support and training on the Global HR system
- Perform Maintenance tasks in the global HR system
- Document/prepare guides and training materials on the global HR system as needed
In order to succeed in this position you must have:
- High-end Excel skills ( eg. using vlook ups, pivot tables, macros with thousands of rows of data )
- Advanced Powerpoint skills with ability to build graphically high-end presentations
- Ability work in English
- Proactive and collaborative working style
- Ability to work with strictly confidential information
You would benefit of having:
- Human Resources related education
- Experience of working in an international environment
This role will report to Director, HR Center of Excellence.
The position is full-time and fixed term until the 15 September 2017. The location will be Helsinki.
The work starts upon agreement, soonest possible. Please send your application with salary request and an informative CV in Finnish or English as soon as possible. You may apply here.
For more information, please contact Businesslike Consultant Reetta Evers, Reetta.evers (at) businesslike.fi or +358 9 682 90804.
BUSINESSLIKE - HYVIÄ IHMISIÄ VAIN HYVIIN YRITYKSIIN
Businesslike on Taloustutkimuksen Yrityskuvatutkimuksen, 2016, (Suur-Helsingin vaikutusalue), mukaan alansa paras yritys asiakaskokemuksen perusteella mitattuna. Yritys sai mitatuissa yhdeksästä yrityskuvatekijässä ykkössijan kahdeksassa. Businesslikella oli myös koko tutkimuksen korkein NPS, 57.