At Huhtamaki, we're global specialists in packaging for food and drink, dedicated to making every consumer experience enjoyable, consistent, and safe. We help great products reach more people, more easily. There are 17,000 of us, and we all love a challenge. We’re always spotting new opportunities in packaging, currently in 34 countries around the world. The parent company, Huhtamäki Oyj, has its head office in Espoo, Finland and its share is quoted on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd. More information at www.huhtamaki.com.
The Group Controller Department in the Huhtamaki headquarters in Espoo is now looking for
As a member of our team of around 10 professionals, you will work in close co-operation both with the other team members at the Group Controller Department and with our financial controllers in our business units across the globe.
The main responsibilities include
- Monthly reporting activities of a specific business group
- Processing and analyzing various monthly reporting information in close contact with the business group and its units
- Participating in Group statutory reporting tasks during monthly / quarterly / year-end closings
- Response to ad-hoc reporting requirements
The requirements for a suitable candidate are
- University degree in accounting
- Preferably minimum one year of experience in financial reporting and/or accounting
- Knowledge of IAS/IFRS is required
- IT literacy (Hyperion Financial Management, MS Office, excellent knowledge of Excel)
- Interest in financial IT system development is seen as an advantage
- Team player as well as ability to work independently and accurately
- Capability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Fluent written and spoken English, Finnish is considered an advantage
We are offering an interesting position in a genuinely international environment. You will be part of a professional and casual team within an organization that gives you opportunities to continuously develop. The role is ideal to a person with analytical thinking and strong IT/system orientation.
The position is fixed term until the end of August 2018 and the location will be Espoo.
The work starts upon agreement, soonest possible. Please send your application with salary request and an informative CV in English not later than 13th of April 2017 through the link.
For more information, please contact Businesslike Consultant Kristiina Palmu kristiina.palmu (at) businesslike.fi or +358 9 682 90805.
BUSINESSLIKE - HYVIÄ IHMISIÄ VAIN HYVIIN YRITYKSIIN
Businesslike on Taloustutkimuksen Yrityskuvatutkimuksen, 2016, (Suur-Helsingin vaikutusalue), mukaan alansa paras yritys asiakaskokemuksen perusteella mitattuna. Yritys sai mitatuissa yhdeksästä yrityskuvatekijässä ykkössijan kahdeksassa. Businesslikella oli myös koko tutkimuksen korkein NPS, 57.